Collagen Induction Therapy
- Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
- Total prep and procedure time is about two hours.
- You may need at least four procedures or more for the best results.
Click here to learn more about Microneedling
Free Initial Consultation!
Thank you for taking me right away. I am happy to have a dentist I like and trust.
Everyone is always pleasant and very friendly. The new receptionist greeted me by name even though it was the first time I was meeting her and Dr. Grabil is always very personable and nice.
As usual, my services were #1….This is why I travel to come to your office, because it is the best dental care I have ever received. You never have to wait, the office is beautiful and the care is awesome……thanks.